The rolling department is equipped with semi-automatic and automatic machines for loading and unloading pieces.

95% of the semi-finished products are made by rolling to ensure the continuity of the internal fibers. The remaining 5% (on specific Customer request) is achieved through chip removal by machining. OME produces all types of threads, in accordance with the main international standards or based on the Customer's design.

Data of each production lot is stored in an electronic archive and allows traceability of product in every moment of its life cycle. .